12 April 2007

Sydney!

So I finally landed in Sydney after a 12 hour flight which was delayed by about 2 hours! and so far I am loving it here!

The flight went well - I had 3 seats all to myself so managed to get comfy, watch some good films and have a bit of a sleep! Then once I landed I managed to somehow make my way to the hostel - it was more luck than anything!

I have been being a proper tourist since I have been here - I went to Sydney opera house daytime & night, harbour bridge, the rocks, darling harbour, the aquarium, a boat trip to Watson bay... and there is still too much to do! The city is really nice and there are so many lovely views to be seen!

Now I need to get busy and organise the next part of my trip! I am planning on leaving Sydney on Monday and as yet have no idea what I'll do next! So tomorrow I shall do some planning!

No comments: