02 May 2007

Sky dive

So I finally got round to doing my sky dive - it was time to throw myself out of a plane!

We went to the fox glazier there were 7 of us doing it in total and we went up 2 at a time in this tiny little plane! When it was our turn Tom and I got into our really attractive jump suits and board the plane - they first took us on a scenic flight to see the glazier and mount cook and another mountain then it was time to jump! I went first they opened the door and then before I knew what was going on I was out of the plane and flying theough the air in a free fall for about 45 seconds then they put the paracute up and we could enjoy the view - added bonus I was allowed to take my camera on the jump! It really was an amazing buzz so much fun and i'm so glad I did it!

No comments: