05 May 2007

Queenstown!

On Tuesday we arrived in Queenstown! and decided it wiuld be rude not to check out the night life! Most of the bus were out so we had a really good turn out for the night out! We checked out a couple of the bars and danced the night away!

On Wednesday we decided to do the nevis bungy its the 3rd tallest bungy in the world and at 134 metres tall is very impressive! I never thought in a million years I would ever do a bungy then the previous day we were watching people bungy off a bridge and it was very tempting so i booked myself in to do nevis! Its about a 45 minute drive outside of queenstown and the platform is suspended in the air and you have to get a cable car accross to it!

Supprosongly I wasn't that scared or nervous although some of the others were and 2 of the girls nearly didn;t do it! When it got to my turn I walked up to the platform and junped straight off - such an amazing experience flying through the air!

No comments: