09 July 2007

Back to reality

So i've been hope for a week now and spent my time relaxing and chilling out. Unfortunately this lifestyle can't go on forever and I have to start looking for a job so today I am getting my CV sorted - well that's the plan anyway we'll see what happens!

However I still have no plan as to what to do now - part of me is saying me sensible and get a proper job etc but i'm not so sure I like that plan. what I really want to do is go travelling again and see all those other places and still want to see. I'm also considering heading back to Africa but this time for slightly longer maybe about a year and do something useful and meaningful out there!

Places I still want to go - I want to see more of Africa, south Africa, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, the east and west coasts of Australia, and south America...

No comments: