24 June 2007

Leaving NZ and off to Fiji!

After Taupo I then headed up to Rotorura for a couple of days and treated myself to a mudbath and sulphur spa and ended up with gorgeous skin! I also went to a Maori concert and Hangi which was good fun. I next headed up to Auckland for one last drunken night out with my travelling buddy Helen before she left me for Sydney. Then I spent a few days chilling out in Auckland and making new fiends. I also went to Watimo caves for some black water rafting which was awesome!

After 5 weeks in New Zealand it was finaly time to leave and head on to Fiji. I spent 2 weeks relaxing and being lazy. My days consisted of sleeping, sunbathing, eating and drinking! I went to 9 island in total which were cool and very beautiful! I made some more new friends along the way and we had a few drunken nights out playing ring of fire and there was a whole lot of card playing going on mainly playing Le Presidente! All in all Fii was good fun!

No comments: